Not all moving companies are the same. At Eagle Moving, we understand that every move is unique and we cater to your schedule, your budget and your needs.
Moving can be stressful and our goal is to make your move as hassle-free as possible. We’ll handle all of the details no matter if you’re moving across town, across the country or across the world.
Why Choose Eagle Moving Over the Other Guys?
Our team of movers can help with the heavy lifting like unloading and moving your belongings and with the little things like packing and unpacking. We will treat your belongings and your property as if they were our own.
As experienced residential movers, our customers know we make sure that the quote you are given at the start of your move is the total you see on your invoice. Your moving quote will be based on what you tell us you need, and the price of the household moving services and materials required to meet those needs.
- Full Service Packing – All items in your home are packed by our experts using the most up-to-date packing methods and materials in the industry.
- Fragile Packing – You define your breakable or high-value items such as dishes, glassware, artwork, fragile furniture, mirrors, etc. We professionally pack them with care, and you pack all other belongings.
- Do It Yourself Packing – We can provide boxes and materials and helpful moving tips to make your job as easy as possible.
Household Moving Services
- Loading – Each of your belongings is labeled, inventoried and loaded. Additionally, all upholstered furniture is wrapped in a strong, clear plastic that completely covers the furniture, protecting it from dirt and damage.
- Transportation – All of our trailers are equipped to ensure the contents travel in the safest manner possible. All trucks are driven by professional movers with the best training in the industry.
- Unloading – Upon arrival, all items are checked as they are unloaded. When unloading, furniture, boxes and other belongings are placed in the rooms you have requested. Beds, bookcases and other furniture are assembled upon request. Additionally, we protect your new home by using several types of floor runners to prevent stains or scratches on carpet and wood flooring.